Ballston Lake Sewer Committee
Click the link below to view meeting minutes.
- Eric Connolly, Town Board Liaison
- Kelly Jasinski, Town Board Liaison
- Drew Hamelink, Chairperson
- Wes DeVoe, Committee Member
- Jim DiPasquale, Committee Member
- Dick Doyle, Committee Member
The Ballston Lake Sewer Committee reviews, monitors, and coordinates all aspects of the Ballston Lake Sewer Project with the Town, on behalf of residents in the district.
Ballston Lake Sewer Project
The ballstonsewers.org website is no longer available. The information is in process of being moved to this page.
An overview of the project is included in the Connection Manual (linked HERE as well as in the Documents & Information section below). Also included is information on hiring a contractor and designing the connection, the decommissioning and connection application process, installation, grinder pump information, a chart of the work sequence, a resident checklist, sewer do's and don'ts, frequently asked questions, and more.
Key information can be found below:
- Application for Review of Assigned EDU (PDF)
- Application for Deferral of Sewer Connection (PDF)
- Town of Ballston Permit: Waste Water System (Septic) Permit Application for New, Replacement or Decommission (PDF)
- Saratoga County Permit: Saratoga County Sewer District Residential Sewer Lateral Permit Application (PDF)
Documents & Information