Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
**Masks are required in Town Hall regardless of vaccination status** Effective 8/2/2021, we will be utilizing the payment drop box for payments made in person. Payment drop box is a large mailbox located at the rear entrance of Town Hall.
Water Bill Information
- Water meters are read through remote read software on a quarterly basis.
- Bills will be mailed out on January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, and October 1st.
- A 10% penalty will be added to all bills not received by the due date indicated on the bill.
- All unpaid bills including penalties will be relevied to your property taxes as of November 1st.
- Pay in person at 323 Charlton Road, Ballston Spa, NY 12020. There is a drop box in the Water Department door for your convenience.
- Pay by mail to the Water Department at P.O. Box 50, Burnt Hills, NY 12027.
- The homeowner is responsible for the line from the curb box to the house and in the house.
- The Town is only responsible for the line from the main to the curb box.
Districts, Water Rates & Fees
|District||Water Rates||Hook-up Fee|
|2||$5.50 per 1000 gallons ($15 minimum)||$2,000.00 + cost of meter|
|5||$4.93 per 1000 gallons ($15 minimum)||$2,000.00 + cost of meter|
|24||$5.50 per 1000 gallons ($15 minimum)||$2,000.00 + cost of meter|
|Outside||$10.25 per 1000 gallons ($15 minimum)||$2,000.00 + cost of meter|